Hi! My name is Juha ”Jusku” Mikkonen. I was born in Helsinki during last milleniun and I have lived in Lapland this millenium. Next millenium? Who knows.
That dog is a West-Siberian Laika called Mosse. He thinks that a canoe can’t be capsized. Or he doesn’t care.
I love to attend courses
- Ski instructor (crosscountry, alpine, telemark, let’s go!)
- Avalanche courses in Finland and Norway (Mountain safety, AST2, Skredkurs/msmg.org)
- Rope Work Supervisor (maybe some iceclimbing at Korouoma?)
- Adventure Park Supervisor
- Paddling instructor (how about some canoeing under the midnight sun?)
- Certificate for Operators of Charter Boats
- International Certificate for Operators of Pleasure Craft
- First Aid 2 (let’s be careful out there.)
- Rafting Guide